1. Please write your country
2. Please write your company name
3. Area of acquisition interest
4. Is it your first time in Russia?
5. IF yes, what is your general impression of the country
6. Please, list 3-Top countries, where you regularly buy content from for your market (except USA and UK)
7. Please list 3-4 genres, that are the most popular and demanded in your country?
8. Please list 3-4 genres of Russian content, that are most popular and demanded in your country?
9. How is Russian content perceived by the international players? (rate it from 1 to 10, where 1 – is completely negative and 10 – is completely positive).
10. How do you perceive Russian content? (rate it from 1 to 10, where 1 – is completely negative and 10 – is completely positive)
11. Could you rate the condition of Russian film industry nowadays (rate it from 5 to 1, where 1 – is entirely poor and 5 – is extremely good)?
Interesting for international buyers
12. American content is number 1 globally. Were is Russian content and with content from which countries it’s comparable?
13. Now, after visiting Russia and seeing the variety of content what companies would you recommend us to contact on your market in order to increase sales and awareness? Please list them.
14. What shall we do, in order you acquire more of Russian content: (from improving the scenarios – to presenting you Russian projects on a disk (all trailers for eg.) – and supplying it to you). Please, share with us your thoughts and ideas.
1. How useful was the Forum for you and your company?
2. First Dinner with the Industry. Did you like the idea of putting everyone together?
3. Was the information, presented during the dinner useful for you?
4. Did you like the idea of putting 3 different tracks simultaneously (films, series, animation), or it is better to separate
5. What is the most valuable type of screening for you?
6. What did you miss during screening program:
7. How would you rather organize the screening:
8. Did you like the screening program brochure? Was it easy to follow and useful? What shall we improve?
9. Did you like the catalogue? Was it easy to follow and useful? What shall we improve?
10. Meetings with Russian participants: what did you miss and what would you improve?
11. Overall, how would you rate the event?
Why? Please leave a comment.
12. What problems did you encounter?
13. Rate a cultural program:
14. Information and communication about the event (before and during)
Why? Please leave a comment.
15. Rate our Forum from 1 to 10 (where 1 – is completely negative and 10 – is completely positive)
16. What else shall we do during Key Buyers Event Forum, in order to make it of maximum use for you?
17. What are the best month for the event for the future to be included in your working schedule?
18. We have organised the inaugural Key Buyers Event over weekend. Was it convenient for you?
19. If “No” what are the most appropriate days of the week (Monday – Sunday) for such an event?